Did you get an email?We tried to send an email to all members at around 1:00PM on Friday, November 2, to let you know that a new issue of The Chat was available online. The email was sent from the address . If you did not get such an email, here are some possible explanations:
- Currently, prodigy.net is blocking all of our mail. Who knows why, they don't respond to inquiries. This means that you didn't get our message if your email is in the att.net, bellsouth.net, or sbcglobal.net domain.
- We don't have your email address. Contact headquarters secretary Carol Bowman and let her know your address.
- We have an old email address for you that doesn't work any more. Likewise, let Carol know your correct address; or if you are set up with a website login, change it yourself at https://www.carolinabirdclub.org/members/profile/
- The message went to your spam folder. Check for it there.
- The message couldn't be delivered because your mailbox is full. Well, you probably didn't want to read it anyway.
- Your email provider thought the message was spam and did not deliver it. This happens to a small number of people every time, usually for a random selection of different people each time. You may be able to reduce the likelihood of this happening by creating an entry for . in your address book.