Did you get an email?We tried to send an email to all members at around 4:30PM on Tuesday, September 4, to let you know that a new issue of The Chat was available online. The email was sent from the address . If you did not get such an email, here are some possible explanations:
- We don't have your email address. Contact headquarters secretary Carol Bowman and let her know your address.
- We have an old email address for you that doesn't work any more. Likewise, let Carol know your correct address; or if you are set up with a website login, change it yourself at https://www.carolinabirdclub.org/members/profile/
- The message went to your spam folder. Check for it there.
- The message couldn't be delivered because your mailbox is full. Well, you probably didn't want to read it anyway.
- Your email provider thought the message was spam and did not deliver it. This happens to a small number of people every time, usually for a random selection of different people each time. You may be able to reduce the likelihood of this happening by creating an entry for . in your address book.