Did you get an email?We tried to send an email to all members at around 2:10PM on Monday, April 8, 2019 to let you know that a new issue of The Chat was available online. The email was sent from the address . If you did not get such an email, here are some possible explanations:
- We don't have your email address. Contact headquarters secretary Carol Bowman and let her know your address.
- We have an old email address for you that doesn't work any more. Likewise, let Carol know your correct address; or if you are set up with a website login, change it yourself at https://www.carolinabirdclub.org/members/profile/
- The message went to your spam folder. Check for it there. If you are a gmail user, How to Prevent Emails from Landing in Gmail's Spam Folder explains how to prevent that. The basic principles here should be applicable to other email platforms as well.
- The message couldn't be delivered because your mailbox is full. Well, you probably didn't want to read it anyway.
- Your email provider thought the message was spam and did not deliver it. This happens to a small number of people almost every time, usually for a random selection of different people each time. (For the first time ever, today's mailing had no spam rejections!). You may be able to reduce the likelihood of this happening by creating an entry for . in your address book.